SnowbearandmessychicSnowbearandmessychic

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Momentum Missile Mayhem 4 Momentum Missile Mayhem 4

Good work

All awesome, except:
After I upgraded I need a safe button, otherwise I have to spend my upgrade points every time I die (which is often).

Robot Reaction Robot Reaction

Nice style

Only one little thing: When the rounds ends I would like to see the result just a touch longer, now it seems very abrupt. Maybe a fadeout would be good.

HybridMind responds:

This is a very good suggestion. One that I had pondered but that fell on the way side as small items sometimes do when you're trying to launch a game. I will add it to my short improvement list of changes I've been making to this game. Thanks for the feedback!

Stalingrad Winters Stalingrad Winters

Nice design

But hte gameplay was not worked out. It takes ages to reload. Your soldiers dont really do anything, but most of all the long period of invincibility is when you kill everyone and afterwards you die right away, just to be invincible again... doesnt make too much sense. With a bit more development this would be a great game, the design and look of it is real nice.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

10 of 10

I love how many combo options you have from only one action button. Also how many different animations there are and how well they fit to the attack one executes. Good work.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Very fun to play.

And I like your story. Only thing is:

Having to push mouse and space to get through all the menues and achievement screens is boring. Hitting space 4 times should get you right from landing in the water back to the top of the jump.

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

Cool as long as it works

I enjoyed the game very much until level 5, when it crashed my browser. Now it doesnt work in either firefox, chrome or IE. You should fix that. Gives an errormessage in IE saying there was an actionscript error when it connected to some server...

Still, 10 stars, cause the first 5 levels were fun.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Awesome game

Cool look, awesome gameplay, good combos. I l like

Spewer Spewer

Very original

Very new and well executed idea. I especially liked the story around it.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Original and strong

Its good to see some storytelling violenceless personal ... awesome artwork.

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

Good gameengine, unfinished balance

This game starts of very awesome. But as I got further I noticed that most upgrades are useless. Why would anyone buy another pistol when he already has 2? Or the mercenaries are not really strategically different. And the explosives take way too long to explode. So you can just shoot your enemies. The strategic advantage of a grenade is totally lost. Reloading should take longer, so one is forced to change weapons, I never used that feature. A littlebit of work and testing and you have a really stylish zombie shooter.